Latest Entries »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Youtube


Sometimes most of my friends are calling me as "YouTube King" because I always stick together with youtube every days. A pop-up idea and force on my mind and enhance me to write about it. What so interest of it make me feel mad with it and why I keep watch on it?

Sometimes as you signed in your facebook and you able watch a lot of video that posted by your friend via youtube website. Have you see a monkey smoking a cigarette while riding a bike? Do you know that you can get any information through youtube? Yeah. It's youtube and I not helping it promoting it's benefit. It's used to be a entertainer when I have nothing to do. It's multitasking such as listen song with mtv, find information, watch something that out of expectation or even funny video.

Think about how many people have become more famous for doing idiotic things and posting them on the Internet than legitimately trained actors and actresses who have based their lives on trying to become famous. It's coming to a point where being famous is as easy as catching a candid moment on tape and not being embarrassed of your boss possibly seeing it.For example, the famous singer,Justin Bieber who is signed as contract singer after noticed via youtube due to his singing talent.

So what are you waiting for?
Just click www.youtube.com!
Have a nice day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment