Latest Entries »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

First step


Another new blog for my life and why I create another one for blogging? Because of the IT's assignment and I required 3 easy steps to create my blogger. OK! Here we go and lets talk about BLOG!

I had 5 or 6 years experience on writing a post for my blog last time. And my first blog was located on friendster during my secondary school time but I wonder that who still using it now since Facebook become more popular now. Practice make perfect. Thus, I can easily write or type something on it and just emphasize or express what was happened around by me. During my secondary school time, I just realized that only 3 of my friends had their own blog on the friendster. And this means that there was not as popular as now. Nowadays most of my friends are having their own blog but some is passive and some is active. For someones, they may don't understand what the purpose of writing on it but in fact blog is the place to share with someone about your views, your experiences, your emotion, your story and even your talent also.



Some of us even use it as business webpage since it's cheap and fast to register. During this modern century, most of people are purchasing something through online and we called it as e-commerce. The easy, fast and convenient concept made it become more aggressive and massive for public do so. Anywhere it's used as a tool to keep contact with your friends. On your own blog page, you're eligible having your own freedom to write what you want.

However, nowadays there are a lot of internet or blogs diver. Why I called them as diver because most of them are reading without comment on your blog. Yeah. There is nothing wrong when they're locating on opening status but it's wrong if you're try another way to read some of their private blog without the owner's known.

Anywhere, that was what I though and you may or could disagree with me. Have a nice day and happy blogging to everyone of you.^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment