Latest Entries »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Waiting


The Twilight film series is based off the Twilight books by American author Stephenie Meyer. The books follow the life of Isabella "Bella" Swan who falls in love with 104-year-old vampire named Edward Cullen.Sound cool right for living so long in the world?



The first Twilight film was released in late 2008 and then it was came with Twilight of New Moon and it was released in late 2009. Now it's time for me waiting for the third film, Twilight of Eclipse release on this year of June.

I still remember when I was first time saw this portrait of this movie during 2008, I heard that this movie related to love story and first thing came out on my mind was I would not watch this romantic and loving's movie because it not my style and dead of bored. But I watched it with my friends on another day due to less of options for us on that time. But in fact what I though was wrong, it wasn't as bad as what I though. The important was the vampire, Edward looks damn cool at the beginning of the movie. However, after watched the Twilight of New Moon, Jacob was another guy who admired by a lot of the girls because of his muscular body shape. He can undergoes a transformation that allows him change to a wolf. Therefore the coming soon of this year will show how Jacob competes with Edward for Bella Swan's love. Who win and who lose? No idea so far but I definitely will watch it.

Eclipse Summary of the Book's link:
http://www.twilightseries.ca/books/eclipse-summary-book/

0 comments:

Post a Comment