Latest Entries »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Memory



Memory is an organism's ability to store, retain, and recall information. But I not talking about the IT's aspect and I prefer to human brain memory now. Some girls are saying that they won't allow their own boyfriend lost their memory especially in the car park of shopping center. Sound like serious and even need to visit a doctor? The serious problem is blaming on you and continuously face the music. And I insulted once by my friends when I forgot where was the place that I parked my car. But for me,as a human being totally nothing WRONG. Perhaps I didn't pay attention on it or I got my P.H.D (Permanent Head Damage). Who knows? Ahem!

Do you still remember your old days and what happened when you were young? Can you still be able to recognize friends from kindergarten, primary school or secondary school friends? If you've done with it perfectly, I just said that you've achieved through good memories. But for me, I really can't do so. However, there are not much of people can really recall back either in long-term or short-term period. But we're HUMAN.

When the lawyer or judge was asking you questions - Where were you and what were you doing on 12.5.1995, you have to recall it back and no more don't know answers. That's I learned from our ex-prime minister, Mahathir Mohamad. Therefore, we have to record down what we done within every seconds said by Mahathir Mohamad through a humour sense.

0 comments:

Post a Comment