Latest Entries »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Revolution



Last post or should I continuously type somethings for sharing? Perhaps and no idea so far. Time flies and turned to 22 year old now. Oh gosh! It's a double digits and I don't want another of it come soon on my life.



On that day, I was surprised and out of my expectation because they invited some of friends even my senior that long time didn't met. If not mistaken, I was the first person to be celebrate for the birthday party and really wanna said thousand thanks to all of my friends who were wishing me and your presents too. Actually I had wrote these on my another blog and even recorded down all of my friends' wishes and gifts but I did it once again on here and thanks to SS's family members also.



Last week, one of my good brother,T.Fei turned to 22 year old also and he was second person after me. I felt quite happy and he finally deserved it because they were always remind my age during my birthday day and play around by them. But now I had the chance to play back. In short, revenge! HaHa!



"Zai" restaurant was the place that we going to celebrate his birthday without his expectation too. When the chocolate banana's cake was coming, first was singing the birthday song and made his wishes, second was I tried to push the light candles as deep as possible and made it look like did not exist at all. Anywhere hope all the best on his future and your dream will come true too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment