Latest Entries »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Emotion



For me, emotion has many types such as happy, sad, depressed, angry, confused, afraid, guilty and etc. In fact, we must have our own emotional intelligence to control and manage our emotion when we're under sadness condition. But how many of us are able to do so? What is the differences if you're a guy and man? You are not supposed to cry and wipe all of your tears and then be strong again. That's what we always hear right,guys?

Maybe it's true or maybe it's not. It's depend on your own opinion and view. Just now listen a song "My Way" which is singing by Hins from my own blog. I knew the lyric was meaningful when I was first time heard to this song. I still remember this song was on my secondary school time and one of my favourite song also. But crying seem like woman's right and man can't cry at all. That's reason why man can't even forget something but woman can. If you guys forgot, your fault! Ahemm.

Widen your eyes and minds. Everyone can and has right to cry because all of us are having feeling. Some of us may cry just because of Korea and Japan drama and even movie also. Back to myself. Have I cried? Sure,especially when I saw my account book remained as ZERO ringgit. Can you sponsor some for me? T.T

0 comments:

Post a Comment