Latest Entries »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Rainy Day



Just back from my marketing class and guess what? Yeah! It's rainy day again. Just like what I've mentioned, rainy day or hot day either one of it can be our day. I felt bored with it and it's totally "contaminated" my car with rain water after I wash my car.

Why the weather is unpredictable nowadays? When you're driving your car prepare back to home, that's not curious that you always hear about flash floods striked Kuala Lumpur once AGAIN. And then the DJ of radio will announced that which area is flooding and which area is traffic jam now. BlaBlaBla...


I really feel sorry to those Salak South's citizen because most of the areas were flooded with rain water heavily. And the cars were stopped at there for few minutes and the citizens were frustrated with it and then try to remove goods to upper places. I wonder is that the weather too bad or Malaysian drainage management too bad. Anywhere just remind you should or must bring umbrella when you're out OR share it with your friends.

Have a nice rainy day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment