Latest Entries »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mcd VS Maggi



Sure all of you know that how bad fast food and instant noodles can be. Do you ever think or know the effects of eating both of these? However, you saw a lot of people going to McDonald for their lunch included me and we know all of it's side effect but market for instant noodles is never stop. Why? And I think all of McDonald, KFC restaurant and instant noodles industry will not end with bankruptcy.



Eventhough I'm food science and nutrition student but it doesn't means anything. The simplest reason for me isn't willing to eat that every day? you and me don't. But the behind of the truth is both of these foods are cheap and fast that we can get. McDonald had done their promotion for lunch set included drink with lower price than usual.So what are you waiting for is the answer on my mind. Besides, our school area do not have much choice for us too.

Instant noodles can used to instead of our supper too. I noticed that most of the teenagers are eating instant noodles more especially during study week for preparing their final examination. Fast, cheap and save a lot of times are being their first choice.This is consider as LIFE. That was my though.Anywhere, it's unhealthy but do not attend to eat more because it will kill you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment