Latest Entries »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Heroes


Heroes - sound familiar isn't? I'm interest on it when my sister recommended it to me and even my last time tuition teacher also discuss about it with us. Each season of Heroes is designed to involve people who discover extraordinary super powers and how these abilities take effect in the character's daily lives. Be honesty, I didn't watch it for every episode but I knew it was an interest drama after watched it.

For the American television series, there are always two side of person, one is angel and another is evil. Angel's role is protect while evil's role is destroy. Smallville was another recommended movie and it's a bit similar to "modern" superman. He just can fly over the sky within few seconds, use his eyes to lase or burn something or even can hear sound from thousand of miles. But I stopped to watch it after it's coming out with many season.



But if I have much of time, I will prefer Heroes series.
So this drama can recommend to you guys too.

Any information that related to Heroes TV series, please click:
http://www.nbc.com/heroes/
http://www.tv.com/heroes/show/17552/summary.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment