Latest Entries »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Rich Dad Poor Dad



"Rich Dad Poor Dad" is a very interest book and I don't know you guys hear it before or not. If you didn't, never mind and it's okie. This book quite famous on each corner of the world and guide you how to improve awareness of financial, looking of financial freedom and etc. This book was wrote by Robert Kiyosaki and you can get it from any popular book shop and I think just around RM40.

Just last few weeks ago, my friend talk with me about this concept once again even I knew it. We've mentioned and discuss about E.S.B.I concept views. That's why pop-up on my mind and i decided write it as one of my post. For me, knowledge was bored and felt like study in school but in fact we need it deeply.

E = Employee who work for someone else
S = Self-employed who work for yourself with no employer
B = Business Owner who hire people/expert to work for them
I = Investor who use money to generate cash flow income

Anywhere, you can search for this book via internet or purchase it as well.
Have a nice day.

Analysis of Robert T. Kiyosaki's book link:
http://www.johntreed.com/Kiyosaki.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment