Latest Entries »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Jay Chou 2010



Yeah. I still keep writing for my post, maybe call it as "tutorial" or "assignment". Doesn't matter what it is and just wanna keep it on. This time why write about "him" because I listen JayChou's new album song now. JayChou - one of my idol during my secondary school time and I sure that I not the only one admire him. I like his own style and talent on music. So are you JayChou's fan also?

His songs fuse R & B, rock and pop genres and cover subjects from tender love to domestic violence and war. His use of meaningful, emotionally- rich lyrics, hits right at the heart and has solidified his status as a pioneer and a unique performer. Yeah. Be honesty, I admit that JayChou's latest album is not as good as his previous album. However his desperate was wrote on his latest album and you may noticed that as an artist or singer was not a easy job. In short, sacrifice.



JayChou's 10th anniversary album covers are now out! The upcoming album is titled New Era . On the first cover Jay plays a Vampire Prince, symbolic of his “timeless” music. New Era hits store May 14th. Ahemm! 10th anniversary? 10 years before I was secondary school and now in blink of eyes I'm university student.Time flies! Getting older!

0 comments:

Post a Comment